Automatic Powder Guns
Wagner automatic powder application guns are designed for coating situations where powder coatings will be applied without the use of human operators, or where operators will perform only touch-up work. Reliant Finishing Systems provides Wagner automatic gun systems of all types. We offer auto guns as stand-alone products (often for retrofit into existing coating lines) or as part of one of our automated finishing systems.
Typically, auto guns are used with constant process lines where parts travel through a specialized powder spray booth via a powered conveyor. The guns either operate at a constant output or rely on a trigger mechanism to activate them as parts pass through the booth. The powder overspray is captured and can be discarded or reclaimed and blended with virgin powder for reuse. It is common to have a manual touch-up gun system integrated with the primary booth or a manual powder booth located immediately in line after the auto gun booth.
Auto guns are often attached to adjustable stands that allow the guns’ orientation to be adjusted for optimum performance. They are typically mounted in multi-gun arrays. When needed, ram-type reciprocators or oscillating gun mount systems can be used to assure uniform powder coverage. Reliant has engineered and installed dozens of unique powder application systems for highly specialized applications throughout North America.
Most automatic guns are integrated with a powder reclamation system. We offer a variety of auto gun booths from Wagner and Reliant Finishing Systems, as well as powder reclaim and reconditioning equipment from Reliant Finishing Systems, Wagner, and other industry leaders, like AZO. This equipment captures powder overspray, transfers it to a rotary sieve or similar device for processing, blends it with fresh powder, and stores it in a high-capacity hopper for use by the gun system.
- Easy to read digital controls mounted in a variety of rack configurations
- Precise AFC closed-loop technology
- Remote function control of individual guns
- Color HMIs on many systems allow easy visualization of gun performance
- Rapid color change via impulse purge program
- Choice of highly adjustable fixed or moving gun mounting options
Reliant Finishing Systems is a national-level distributor of Wagner’s powder application guns and accessories. Wagner’s automatic powder guns are designed for use in demanding professional work environments where the primary powder coating processes will take place without the use of human operators. Wagner powder coating equipment provides high quality finishes and consistent coating results. Their automatic powder coating guns are durable, reliable, reasonably priced, and feature state-of-the-art electronic controls.
- Homogenized and soft powder cloud for more uniform film thicknesses and optimized deposition of powder on the target
- Premium electrostatics for optimal powder charging via the integrated high voltage cascade–up to 100 kV output power
- New safety technology for the reliable processing of standardized metallic and UDS powder paints, as well as all standard powder coatings–certified for Zone 21 (internal coating) use
- Simple adjustment system for the ideal positioning of all nozzle components and accessories
- Simple assembly and disassembly of common maintenance parts
- Excellent durability–the gun body protects all internal electronic components
Phoenix (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.