This configuration is designed for powder coating by dispensing powder directly out of the powder manufacturer’s box. It is well suited for small projects or situations where frequent color changes are common. Due to the diagonal positioning of the powder box on the gun cart, it’s easy to empty the entire box.
Reliant Finishing Systems is a national-level distributor of Wagner’s powder application guns and accessories. Wagner’s manual Sprint powder guns are designed for use in demanding professional work environments. Wagner powder coating equipment provides high quality finishes and consistent coating results. Their powder coating guns are durable, reliable, reasonably priced, and feature operator-friendly ergonomics.
- Increased transfer efficiency due to optimized flat jet atomizing system—provides superior results in the widest variety of coating situations
- Homogenized and soft powder cloud for more uniform film thicknesses and optimized deposition of powder on the target
- Premium electrostatics for optimal powder charging via the integrated high voltage cascade–up to 100 kV output power
- New safety technology for the reliable processing of standardized metallic and UDS powder paints, as well as all standard powder coatings–certified for Zone 21 (internal coating) use
- Simple adjustment system for the ideal positioning of all nozzle components and accessories
- Simple assembly and disassembly of common maintenance parts
- Basic unit includes flat jet components plus round jet nozzle system with proven atomizing air technology
- Adaptable corona star set
- Integrated gun hook
- Pistol weighs less than 18 ounces
- Reduced gun size for easier coating of corners and recessed work-piece sections
- Excellent durability–the gun body protects all internal electronic components
Mateo (verified owner) –