Powder Reclamation Systems
Reliant Finishing Systems provides powder reclamation equipment as stand-alone products (often for retrofit into existing coating lines) or as part of one of our automated finishing systems.
Typically, powder reclamation is achieved using a specialized powder spray booth tied to equipment to contain and recondition spent powder. As parts pass through the booth, powder overspray from the coating process is captured, reclaimed, and blended with virgin powder for reuse.
We offer a variety of powder coating booths from Reliant Finishing Systems and Wagner, as well as powder reclaim and reconditioning equipment from Reliant, Wagner, and other industry leaders, like AZO. This equipment captures powder overspray, transfers it to a rotary sieve or similar device for processing, blends it with fresh powder, and stores it in one or more hoppers for use by the gun system.
The powder reclamation equipment we provide includes:
- Powder application spray booths with integrated exhaust filtration and powder reclaim capabilities
- Cartridge-type overspray filtration modules from 6,000 CFM to over 12,000 CFM with pulsed air cleaning
- Overspray capture bins
- Powder transfer pump systems
- Rotary sieve-type powder screening systems
- Progressive density powder filtration units
- Drum loader/unloader systems
- Powder storage and application hoppers
- Manual or automatic powder application guns dedicated to powder reclamation system
- Custom powder reclamation parts and equipment for retrofit applications
- Repair and maintenance parts for powder spray booths and powder reclaim appliances