This configuration conveys the powder from a small cup that plugs into the rear of the gun. Wagner cup guns are ideal for laboratory, touch-up, and product development applications. The Wagner cup gun system is easy to load with powder and the pistol features unparalleled ergonomics. Wagner cup guns are perfect for applying powder to prototypes, small parts, test panels, or any substrate where a limited amount of coating media must be applied.
Changing colors takes as little as 10-15 seconds and the interchangeable powder cups simply plug into the pistol body. The Wagner cup system has been designed to provide consistent powder flow with all powder types using a simple venturi feed system.
As with other Wagner guns, the coating parameters are set via the gun controller to assure optimum performance.
- Compact, portable controller with easy to read digital controls
- Precise AFC closed-loop technology
- Fast, intuitive, self-explanatory use
- Rapid color change
- Includes carrying case and extra powder cups
Reliant Finishing Systems is a national-level distributor of Wagner’s powder application guns and accessories. Wagner powder coating equipment provides high quality finishes and consistent coating results. Their powder coating guns are durable, reliable, reasonably priced, and feature operator-friendly ergonomics.
- Increased transfer efficiency due to optimized flat jet atomizing system—provides superior results in the widest variety of coating situations
- Homogenized and soft powder cloud for more uniform film thicknesses and optimized deposition of powder on the target
- Premium electrostatics for optimal powder charging via the integrated high voltage cascade–up to 100 kV output power
- New safety technology for the reliable processing of standardized metallic and UDS powder paints, as well as all standard powder coatings–certified for Zone 21 (internal coating) use
- Simple adjustment system for the ideal positioning of all nozzle components and accessories
- Simple assembly and disassembly of common maintenance parts
- Reduced gun size for easier coating of corners and recessed work-piece sections
- Excellent durability–the gun body protects all internal electronic components