Mention Promotion Code 06-RF1017
to Take Advantage of This Offer
Companies We Serve
What Our Customers Say
Catch Up on the Latest Powder Coating Tips & Tricks
- Getting Started With Powder Coating
- Introductory Guides For New Coating Operations
- Buying New Equipment
- Powder Coating Guns: What You Need To Know
- Before You Get Started: Recommendations To Improve Your Success
- Troubleshooting Your Process For The Best Results
- Recommended Techniques To Improve Your Coating Results
- Improving Your Powder Coating Business
Our powder coating ovens use an energy-efficient design that quickly provides uniform temperatures throughout the oven for even curing. Fully modular design is available in multiple configurations, including rear or side mounted heat unit, top mounted heat unit, tunnel style with double doors or ware openings, and much more.
Powder Coating Guns
Need powder coating guns or a complete application system? We offer box and hopper fed manual (handheld) guns, as well as automated gun systems at unbeatable prices. We only offer professional quality brand-name guns. Don’t settle for cheap Asian knock-offs or unreliable hobby guns!
Powder Spray Booths
Our powder spray booths are designed specifically for powder coating, not adapted from wet paint booth designs. They provide maximum airflow and great lighting, and can be configured for powder reclaim or spray-to-waste applications. Our booths keep your work space clean and help you get the best possible finish.